PUBG Lite ever since its launch was a total hit in the gaming market which quickly blew out among gamers and gained a massive amount of players. The game has stunning graphics, guns, skins, game modes and maps, and adventure that won’t let you down. All of these features require a high-end system to work smoothly and not all of us are blessed with it, isn’t it?
Soon, Tencent released the PUBGM lite version which gave us a ray of hope for PUBG Lite for PC too, though it took some time but happened eventually. If you really don’t mind few features of the game missing from the Lite version and the mediocre graphics quality, scroll ahead because we have covered everything related to PUBG PC Lite that you should know.
In this article, we will be discussing PUBG Lite for pc, features of PUBG Lite, system requirements and steps for installing the game on your PC.
Also Read: PUBG PC Download Free Full Version
What is PUBG PC Lite?
PUBG PC Lite is a lighter version of the original PUBG PC game specifically made for devices that are not capable of rendering high-quality graphics. The game suits a system that has a minimum of 4 GB of RAM and an i3 processor.
Ever since its launch, the game has received a tremendous amount of popularity and support from various gamers who stream for hours every day playing the game in custom rooms or joining the tournaments.
As of now, PUBG PC is available for 14 dollars whereas PUBG Lite for pc is free to play, just like PUBG mobile. It provides a similar gaming experience but in low-quality graphics.
You can download and install the game on any version of the Windows operating system such as Windows 7, 8, or Windows 10. So, if you ever wished to play PUBG PC on your system but couldn’t because of low specifications, PUBG Lite PC is for you.
Before heading over to the download section, let us dig into the features offered by PUBG PC lite.
Features of PUBG Lite
1. Graphics Quality
The graphics quality of PUBG PC lite is not as good as the original version but you will definitely enjoy playing it on your system. As the game is designed for PC with low specifications, graphics are compromised.
If you have ever played PUBG mobile lite on your android device, you will notice a much better experience on PUBG Lite PC. The image below gives you a better comparison of the lite versions on PC and mobile.
There are no changes in the gameplay of PUBG PC lite. All of the controls are similar to that of the original PC version of the game. There is also no change in the way inventory opens and the method of adding items to your bag.
Here is an infographic that gives you a clear idea of the game controls.
3. Play for Free
You must be aware of buying PUBG PC on steam to play on your PC. Well, that is not the case in PUBG Lite PC as it is available for free for everyone. There is no difference in the gameplay and features other than the graphics quality.
4. Consumes less storage
The creators have removed lots of unwanted resources from the game that reduced the game size. You don’t need to have 30 or 40 GB of empty storage to install the game on your pc.
System Requirements for PUBG Lite PC
Before downloading the game, you need to make sure your system meets the minimum requirements for the game to run on your system. Although the game is designed for low-end systems that don’t mean you can run it on a potato pc with windows XP.
Minimum System Requirements for PUBG LITE For PC
|OS||Windows 7,8,10 64bit|
|CPU||Core i3 2.4GHz|
|GPU||DirectX11 Intel HD Graphics 4000|
Best Specifications to Run the Game Smoothly
|OS||Windows 7,8,10, 64bit|
|CPU||Core i5 2.8GHz|
|GPU||DirectX11, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660, AMD Radeon HD7870|
So, if your system meets the minimum requirements for the game, head over to the download section and find out how to download pubg lite pc.
Download PUBG Lite PC
PUBG Lite for PC is available to download directly from the official site of PUBG PC Lite. Follow the instructions below to install the game in your pc.
- Click on the download button below to start downloading the setup of pubg pc lite.
2. The setup will start downloading now, let the process complete.
3. Once done, double click on the setup to install it, click on the ok button.
4. Now click on the Next button and accept the agreement which is necessary to do.
5. Now, select the location where you want to save the game files. Make sure you select a location where there is some empty space. If you have a separate gaming folder, create a PUBG PC lite folder and save the game files there.
6. Now click on the install button and let the game install on your pc. The process will take time, do not interfere in between.
Once done, launch the game and proceed to the next section where we have summarized the process of creating an account on PUBG Lite for PC.
How to Create an Account On PUBG Lite for PC?
It is easy to create an account on PUBG lite for pc if you have a Google, Facebook or Twitter account. But if you wish to create an account using a separate email and password, consider the following steps.
- Select “I don’t have an account” option to start the process.
- Now fill in the necessary details such as name, username, date of birth, and whatever else is required.
3. Now click on continue and wait for the verification email in your chosen email box. Confirm the email and your account will be active.
4. Come back to the game and log in using your credentials. You will now have to install the game resources in your PC to be able to play it.
5. An installation banner will appear, click on install and wait for the server to complete downloading the files. The downloading process totally depends upon your internet connection.
Let the installer download PUBG lite for PC, and click on the start button when it shows up.
That’s all you need to do to install pubg pc lite for pc. The game is smooth and is equally entertaining as the official version of PUBG PC.
So, this was our take on PUBG Lite for pc. The article revolves around the overview of the game, its system requirements, installation procedure, and how to create an account.
If you have been eager to experience PUBG on your PC but couldn’t because of an outdated system, PUBG Lite is for you. Try out the game now and let us know if you are facing any issues during the installation.
Frequently Answered Questions [FAQs]
- Is PUBG PC Lite Paid or Free?
PUBC Lite for PC is available for free. You can download the game from the link above, follow the installation instructions, and start playing the game for free.
2. What Maps are available in PUBG Lite For PC?
All of the maps, Sanhok, vikendi, Miramar, and Erangle are available to play in the Lite Version of the game.
3. Is it mandatory to create an Account on PUBG Lite?
To save your gaming progress and character information, creating an account is necessary. We have mentioned the steps to create an account on PUBG Lite above.